Five Traits of Quality Roofers in Traverse City, MI
July 17, 2017
While all roofing companies may look similar on the surface, they’re far from equal. The quality of work performed by different roofing companies and how much they charge their customers varies greatly from one roofer to another. But telling them apart and picking the right roofers in Traverse City, MI can be tricky if you don’t know what to look for. Continue reading to learn more about the difference between roofing companies, and what you need to watch for when you’re picking a roofer to work on your home or business:
- Insurance: Before you even start thinking about any of the other attributes on this list, you need to make sure that the roofing company you’re considering hiring is fully insured. If you hire uninsured roofers to work on your property, you may find yourself liable for everything that goes wrong on the job. If a roofer is injured, you may end up paying for his medical bills. If the roofers accidentally damage your home, you’re on the hook for the additional costs. Hopefully, those kinds of accidents never happen, but if they do, a roofer’s insurance company will pay for the damages and medical bills. You can rest easy knowing that Qualified Roofing is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to perform roofing work in Michigan.
- Good communication: Anyone who’s ever been involved with a construction project knows that changes to the original plan often need to be made on the fly. Unfortunately, these alterations usually make the job more expensive than initially estimated. If more expensive changes need to be made, make sure you’re working with a roofing contractor who goes over the details with you before proceeding. We’re open with all our customers and let them know when something may be more expensive than originally estimated.
- Honesty: Much like auto work, people usually have no clue what their roof repairs ought to cost. Unfortunately, less reputable roofing companies can take advantage of people’s ignorance and overcharge the homeowner for their services. At Qualified Roofing, we’d never do that! All of our prices are fair and competitive with other companies in town.
- Good references: Roofers in Traverse City, MI can boast all they want about the quality of their work. But if there’s no proof to back that up, why should you believe them? Each roofer you work with should be ready and willing to give you a solid list of references from previous satisfied customers. At Qualified Roofing, we have a long list of satisfied customers and we’d love for you to speak to them about their experience working with us.
- Free estimates: One of the final things you want to look for in a quality roofing company is whether they give their customers free estimates. We think charging a customer just to say how much money they’ll have to spend to have their roof repaired or replaced is unfair. That’s why you’ll never get a bill for an estimate from the team at Quality Roofing. Regardless of the size of the job, we’ll give you an estimate at no cost to you!
When you need roofers in Traverse City, MI to perform work on your home or business, just give Qualified Roofing a call. We guarantee that our professionals possess all of these great traits and more!
Categorised in: Roofer