You worked hard to make the interior of your home beautiful. But the outside of your house in Traverse City, MI and surrounding areas looks tired and lifeless. Exterior renovations can freshen up your home’s appearance and add to your curb appeal.
Qualified Siding specializes in exterior renovations. Our skillful crew can give new life to your house by:
- Repairing or replacing worn-out siding
- Building an expansive deck
- Installing new windows
- Adding sliding doors
Every time you see the outside of your house, you focus on the siding. There are places where it’s not looking so great-your siding has weathered numerous heavy snowstorms and years of intense sunlight.
Transform your Traverse City, MI home with new siding. Repair those damaged planks by contacting a siding repair expert at Qualified Siding.
Our knowledgeable staff will gladly assist you in choosing the perfect siding for it. We take care of everything from removing the currently installed siding to installing your brand new soffits and fascia. We are sure to do a thorough site clean-up after the job, leaving your property clean and tidy.
Your Home’s exterior needs routine upkeep and maintenance to stay in good condition. This is especially true for your siding. Occasional pressure washing does help keep your siding clean, but there will always come a time when you need to do a complete siding replacement. Years of harsh weather conditions and damage from pests can cause your siding to start breaking down. Fading can set in from prolonged sun exposure, hail can cause holes and dents, and moisture can cause your siding to rot. It is vital to pay close attention to these common signs of siding damage, doing so will help you determine if and when you need a siding replacement.
- Warping: A tell tale sign that when your siding starts to look bent and begin warping, the underneath layer is rotting which means it’s time for an upgrade.
- Peeling paint or damaged wallpaper: If you notice that the walls inside of your home being showing signs of damage, it could mean that your siding is allowing moisture in towards the inside of your home, which means you need it replaced.
- Mold or Mildew: If you begin seeing mold or mildew stains on your siding, there’s a good chance you need to replace you siding.
- Dry rot: Many times, people will not be able to see that they actually have a dry rot issue. This is because a lot of the time it is hidden from view. You can test for dry rot by slightly tapping around the bottom of your siding and checking if it is still properly intact. If not, it may be time to replace.
When we repair your siding, we’ll start by visiting your home to assess your situation. We’ll take a look at any areas of siding that need attention and we’ll note the severity of the damage as well as look for any underlying damage. We’ll also take note of your siding’s color, texture, and style so we can match it perfectly to give you a seamless look. After that, we’ll schedule your siding repair appointment according to a time that’s convenient for you. Once we arrive with your siding materials, we’ll work quickly to replace your damaged areas and leave you with a beautiful, well-protected home.